Kitzbühel & Alpine region | Issue 09 | Spring 2019
It’s ready to be launched: from 1st to 3rd July. Be there! Experience countless serpentine curves winding your way through a stupendous Alpine landscape – in an Audi R8 Spyder V10. Sparkling eyes and goose-bumps from earlobes to fingertips are guaranteed.
The route has been meticulously laid out by the Audi experts. It includes (of course!) culinary pit stops set against an incomparable mountain backdrop. Ratchet up ultimate driving feeling to the highest imaginable levels in a 570-hp roadster clothed in an inspiring chassis. Following a short briefing in the new Audi R8 Spyder, you start out: on the Großglockner High Alpine Road.
Experience this unparalleled panorama, wreathed by 3000-meter peaks, on a stunning alpine road with fantastic views of the Tyrolean mountain summits. All of that awaits you.
The facts about the tour:
- Route (subject to modifications): Kitzbühel – Großglockner High Alpine Road – Lienz – Felbertauern – Kitzbühel
- Length: one day of driving
- Tour vehicle: a brand new Audi R8 Spyder V10 Plus
- Included services: briefing and instructions by a professional instructor, perfectly prepared Audi R8 Spyder made available for the length of the tour,
- including petrol, tolls, lunch
- Dates: 1st July 2019, 2nd July 2019, 3rd July 2019
- Minimum age of participants: 24
- Price per day and per person*: € 550.– (not including tax)
* Please note: a vehicle is occupied by two persons.