Vienna | Isue 18 | WINTER 2016
The palace, built in 1887 for Carl Auer von Welsbach, is located in the heart of the Fourth District of Vienna. The approx. 848 m² of living space is spread over several levels and can optionally be extended by around another 400 m². The spacious rooms have been renovated with the utmost care, with the old wall panelling renovated or amended, the textile wall coverings restored to their originals, the stucco restored, and gold leaf added in parts. Its location in a green area makes it completely quiet despite having ideal transport connections. The 307 m² of open space, with a garden and terraces, can be enjoyed to the full.